Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Every morning starts with a grand plan for my day.Every evening ends with the hope that I will be able to do atleast a few things I plan to the next day. Time always runs out and gets the better of me. While the MUST DO things mostly get done, the excitement of trying out something new that I would have come across takes priority.
I end up living the moment with giving my hands something exciting to work with, my mind flooding with visions of what I would create with the newfound craft, while giving vent to my imagination. Cooking, baking, sewing, embroidery, painting, clay moulding, stained glass, crochet, name it and it is there on my list. Sometimes I read about one or all of this till satiety is achieved.

Anyway, it is the lack of purpose with which I do everything that is enjoyable, and while I am 'reaping and singing by myself', you are welcome to 'stop here', or would you rather 'gently pass'?

No comments:

Post a Comment